About my services
Excellent facilitation, conflict mediation and strategic development services across diverse sectors including not for profit, government and private organisations. Extensive work with boards and complex governance matters, facilitating resolution of disputes and impasses.
Very effective leadership coaching and team development with a focus on working effectively with diversity and building capacity for productive dialogue and management of conflict. Mediation of workplace and management issues.
Extensive experience working with a spectrum of organisations engaged in enhancing the lives of marginalised groups to strengthen effectiveness and impact including disability, homelessness, mental health, domestic violence.
Many years of working with numerous Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander organisations at community board and management levels.
Experienced non executive director of not for profit boards.
Further details can be found at : www.mcsconsult.com.au
Experience and qualifications
- NMAS accredited mediator.
- Graduate of the Australian Institute of Company Directors (GAICD)
- Conflict Dynamics Profile ( CPD) accredited practitioner
- Oxford Scenarios Program graduate
- Social Leadership Australia alumnus
- Masters of Education ( M. Ed) University of Sydney