About my services
Registered Family Dispute Resolution Practitioner & Workplace Mediator
Underwood Mediation is based in Margaret River and offers services in the South West region as well as in Perth.
Our commitment to clients:
- Open communication & Non-adversarial process
- Collaboration & Confidentiality
- Support to achieve a mutually agreeable resolution
- Avoid a lengthy and costly court process.
Formally trained in facilitative mediation and in Family Dispute Resolution, Galatee applies her skills in a variety of mediation areas including:
- Family dispute resolution: Post-Separation, Parenting Plans, Property and Financial Agreements, Wills & Inheritance, Elder mediation, Bilingual families
- Workplace mediation: conflict coaching and resolution, multicultural workforce conflict management
- Other areas of mediation practice: Commercial & Business, Not-for-profit sector, Neighbourhood and Community.
"I have witnessed the many benefits of the mediation process for people as well as for organisations. My long term involvement with the justice system shaped my commitment to supporting people resolve their conflicts outside of Court, wherever possible."
More information: https://au.linkedin.com/in/galatee-underwood-879586104
Experience and qualifications
Galatee is a recognised National Mediator and a registered Family Dispute Resolution Practitioner with the Attorney General. After completing a Master in Laws in 2003 she worked extensively in the reintegration and correctional areas, both in France (since 2003) and in Australia (since 2008), before completing a Diploma in Counselling.