About my services
Jennifer Harden Jones is an Arbitrator specialising in construction and IT disputes.
She has extensive experience as a Construction Superintendent and IT management roles. These roles have included contract creation and negotiation in both the construction and IT industries.
Jennifer provides contract and dispute resolution consultancy to prevent and manage any potential disputes, thereby saving time and money for the client. She also offers consultancy services when clients require advice and assistance in negotiations to achieve an optimal solution.
Experience and qualifications
- Extensive experience as a Construction Superintendent.
- Extensive experience as a Change Manager, Project Manager and Business Analyst.
- Excellent decision making skills.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder engagement skills.
- High standard of written and verbal communication skills.