About my services
Marc Jaku is a solicitor specialising in dispute resolution, particularly in the fields of planning and environment, building and development, local government and administrative law.
As a mediator, Marc applies his skills and experience to assist parties to make wise decisions for themselves, which are in their best interests.
Marc has broad experience dealing with disputes that arise in relation to development, including neighbour disputes.
Experience and qualifications
- September 2013 – present: Principal at Jaku Legal
- 2014: University of Sydney - Masters of Law
- April 2003 – September 2013: Law Firm, King and Wood Mallesons in Sydney (formerly Mallesons Stephen Jaques)
- October 2008 – October 2009: Law Firm, Mallesons Stephen Jaques in Hong Kong
- 2003: Macquarie University – BMedia/LLB (Second Class Honours)