About my services
Chris has extensive experience negotiating contracts and managing contractual issues and outcomes. His engineering, legal and tribunal experience together with his excellent strategic skills enables him to resolve complex disputes so as to achieve early and effective settlements for his clients.
He is a qualified mechanical engineer having led the implementation of complex services designs in fast-tracked design and construction projects and has experience across a broad range of projects, including electrical power generation and distribution, telecommunications, broadcasting, information technology, commercial and residential building and construction, rail and road infrastructure and industrial plant.
He has also prepared numerous reports as an expert witness in extension of time, compensable delay and disruption matters for those types of projects.
- contract administration
- preparation of contract documents and contract risk reviews
- preparation and defence of contract claims
- preparation of payment claims, payment schedules, adjudication applications and adjudication responses under security of payment legislation
- preparation of submissions for formal dispute resolution processes
- expert reports and expert witness services in extension of time (EOT), compensable delay and disruption matters
- mediator, adjudicator, expert determiner and arbitrator
- Radio Technicians Certificate (RTC) - New Zealand Polytechnic Institute
- Bachelor of Engineering (BE) – UNSW
- Graduate Diploma in Management (Technology) - Deakin
- Bachelor of Laws (LLB) - UTS
- Graduate Certificate in Legal Practice - UTS
- Accredited mediator, adjudicator, arbitrator, expert determiner, expert witness - Institute of Arbitrators & Mediators Australia
Experience and qualifications
BE (Mechanical) Hons; Grad Dip Man, LLB (Hons), Grad Dip Legal Practice, Lawyer of Supreme Court NSW LEADR; IAMA
Other ADR Experience
� Adjudicator � various building & construction matters � Expert witness � EOT, delay, and disruption analysis and associated costs
� Arbitrator � industrial automation system and commercial building matters ﾥ Expert determiner- various commercial building, building services & construction matters � Mediator � various building & construction matters
BE (Mech) Hons; Grad Dip Man, LLB (Hons), Grad Dip Legal Practice, Lawyer of Supreme Court NSW LEADR; IAMA Principal of Contract Administration & Management Services Pty Ltd ﾥ Contract and project management - commercial buildings and telecommunications; ﾥ Preparation and negotiation of contract documents; ﾥ Preparation of contract claims/ defences to claims; ﾥ Preparation and analysis of construction programmes; ﾥ Preparation of expert reports for extensions of time, compensable delay period, disruption and associated costs matters; and ﾥ Preparation of payment claims, payment schedules, adjudication applications and adjudication responses required under security of payment legislation � Arbitrator � industrial automation system matters ﾥ Expert determiner- various commercial building & construction matters � Mediator � various building & construction matters � Adjudicator � various building & construction matters � Expert witness � delay & disruption analysis and associated costs