About my services
I am focussed upon helping individuals and organisations resolve workplace and related conflicts, navigate through periods of complex change and build capacity in both individuals and teams.
My motivation is to reduce the wasteful economic and human costs that can occur when people aren’t working successfully together, communicating effectively, or realising their potential.
I bring years of experience, an authentic approach and carefully informed, tailored methodologies to address the underlying challenges you face.
Here are just some of the ways I enjoy helping organisations and individuals
- Mediating emerging or existing conflicts between people or teams
- Enabling groups to work more cohesively, especially during times of ambiguity and change.
- Getting injured employees back to work quickly and preventing expensive grievances and workers compensation claims.
- Ensuring meetings and other forms of personal interactions are effective and respectful.
- Conducting difficult negotiations and facilitating complex consultative processes professionally and impartially.
- Coaching executives or individuals seeking guidance, career advice or wanting to deepen their personal insight
Experience and qualifications
Bachelor of Arts (ANU)
Grad LLB (UNSW)
Leadership Development Program (University of Melbourne)
Nationally Accredited Mediator (NMAS),
Team Management Profile - Accredited
Registered Mediator - Mediation Act 1997 (ACT)
Professional member - Resolution Institute
Member - International Association of Facilitators (IAF)