We're a membership association for dispute resolution professionals. See below what's most relevant for adjudication.
Membership | Member services | Resources | Accreditation and CPD | Events | Get involved
Are you an existing adjudicator and member?
Are you a practising or aspiring adjudicator and wish to avail the benefits of our membership?
Membership gives you access to exclusive member services.
- Dispute resolver directory: Updating your dispute resolver directory profile will improve your chances of being short listed for nominations and also make you more appealing to anyone else appointing an adjudicatos. Update my profile | Search the AU Directory
- Nominations service: We follow a board endorsed practice when nominating members for work. See procedure for nominating members
- PI/PL insurance policy: Avail our competitive policy to secure your practice against professional indemnity and public liability claims. Learn more about the insurance policy
Browse through our resource library and access case notes, journal articles, presentations, recordings, newsletters and other resources. Some of these resources are open to everyone, while some will be available to you if you become a member with us.
Go to resources library Go to adjudication-specific resources
- Case notes
- The arbitrator and mediator journal editions
- AU Professional Development Group event resources
- Conference presentations
- Pulse newsletter
- Buy professional development subscription | Check CPD subscription expiry
- AU Professional Development Group events and masterclasses
- Webinars and webinar recordings
- Join a member group
- Go to member group area
- Offer to present a webinar or professional development event
- Draft member's voice for Pulse
- Submit an article for The arbitrator and mediator
If you would like us to add or edit any links on this page, contact us. If you would like to go to a different page, choose from the navigation menu or the options below: