Resolution Institute is looking for a new Marketing Manager
Job Type : Permanent full-time | Location: Sydney CBD
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Review and develop the marketing and communications strategy
- Manage and execute all internal and external communications including website content, email campaigns, copywriting and social media platforms
- Manage the biennial Journal and Annual Report
- Govern the communication processes across the business ensuring consistency
- Oversight of market research, data analysis and reporting
To be successful you will have:
- Previous experience in a membership organisation, NFP or small commercial business
- The desire to work in a team and have a collaborative approach
- Highly developed communication skills both written and verbal
- Experience in a digital marketing role and able to use a variety of platforms
- The ability to influence and manage difficult conversations
If you feel you meet the above criteria please APPLY now! Alternatively, contact Christina on 02 9093 4911 for more information.
Apply via Beaumont people here.