General Manager New Zealand
Full time or will consider part time
We are looking for a very special manager to join our small friendly team and manage the New Zealand Office of Resolution Institute. If you’re good at seeing both ‘the wood and the trees’ and looking for a challenging, varied and rewarding management role then we’d love to hear from you.
Resolution Institute is a vibrant not-for-profit membership association for mediators, restorative justice facilitators and others working in dispute resolution. The General Manager New Zealand manages the New Zealand office and is part of the leadership team of the trans-Tasman organisation.
The ideal person will have:
- Experience in managing a membership organisation, professional association, not for profit or other small organisation
- Strong leadership and management skills including the ability to work both at a strategic and a detailed operational level
- Highly developed people and relationship skills, internally and externally
- Sophisticated communication skills including writing and presenting
- A consultative approach to working with others to benefit from diverse ideas and perspectives and to encourage shared ownership of initiatives
- A commitment to diversity and bicultural collaboration
- An interest in mediation, restorative justice and dispute resolution (or an interest in learning about these)
- Strong computer skills - Microsoft Office, member database/CRM and website content management
- An entrepreneurial approach and strong financial management skills
- Marketing, PR or advocacy skills would be an advantage
Please apply on Seek by 5pm on Wednesday 29 May. Please ensure you provide a cover letter that addresses the competencies for the role as well as your CV. Interviews for the role will be held in Wellington on Thursday 6 June.
For more information contact CEO Fiona Hollier on +612 9251 3366