Training and Membership Services Co-ordinator - Wellington
Wellington Office - central CBD location
Part time - 18 to 25 hours per week
We are looking for a ‘can-do’ person to work with our small friendly team, organising training and membership services. This is a great part-time role with lots of variety and interesting work areas.
Key tasks include:
- Responding to queries from members and the public, updating membership database and co-ordinating a variety of member services and updating website information.
- Organising all aspects of training and other events, including venues, materials, administration and liaison with participants, trainers and others.
- Co-ordinating accreditation assessments including liaising with assessors and candidates, organising assessment days, administration and preparing assessment results.
- Providing general administrative support including booking travel, organising meetings and assisting with office management.
You will need to have relevant experience, preferably in organising events or training, or member administration. An entrepreneurial streak or marketing/promotional skills would be an advantage. As would an affinity for IT tools. You'll also need an interest in mediation, restorative justice or dispute resolution.
You will be able to demonstrate:
- Strong communication and relationship building skills working with clients or members
- Ability to work independently and proactively
- An organised approach with excellent attention to detail
- Confidence with a variety of IT tools, preferably including experience with a CRM or similar
- Ability to multitask and work to deadlines
Apply by 5pm on Thursday 30 August via Seek>>