Resolution Institute is a vibrant community of mediators, arbitrators, adjudicators, restorative justice practitioners and other DR professionals. Created as a result of the integration of LEADR with IAMA in 2014, we are a not-for-profit organisation with more than 4,000 members in Australia, New Zealand and the Asia Pacific region.
Our offices are in Sydney (Australia) and Wellington (New Zealand).
What our organisation does:
- Keeps members informed - our website, newsletter and events provide up to date news and information
- Develops the skills of DR practitioners - we have lots of CPD offerings
- Establishes and supports state and regional Chapters and special interest groups - DR practitioners come together to connect, network and learn
- Provides high quality mediation training and accreditation
- Promotes the use of mediation and DR - DR can help prevent, manage and resolve conflict and disputes in business, workplaces, families and communities
- Provides a voice for DR practitioners in public discussion about DR - we gather and represent members' views
- Provides an up to date listing of mediators and other DR practitioners - on this website, look for these in Resolving a Dispute
- Administers building and construction industry payment disputes and domain name disputes in Queensland, New South Wales, Victoria and Tasmania
- Assists organisations to develop effective dispute resolution processes.