Chapters & Groups
Resolution Institute Chapters
On 1st January 2015 LEADR joined with IAMA to become Resolution Institute. Chapters that existed under each organisation are transitioning to become Resolution Institute chapters.
Resolution Institute supports and promotes Chapters and Practice Groups in state and regional areas.
Guided by the local Chapter Committee and supported by Resolution Institute, the local Chapter assists both new and established members by:
- Strengthening the profession by supporting and promoting best practice ADR in the region
- Providing networking opportunities to promote collegiality and facilitate future work opportunities
- Delivering professional development opportunities to meet a broad range of learning needs and continuing professional development (CPD) requirements
- Providing a forum to ensure State and regional contribution to national ADR issues and developments
- Promoting local contribution to the continuing development of Resolution Institute nationally and internationally.
About Chapter networking forums
Chapters hold regular early evening forums that last for about 1.5 hours starting from 5pm and finishing by 8pm. Members and non-members are equally welcome.
These forums offer professional development and collegial networking. Programs include: speakers, fish bowls, role plays, and panel discussions.
To go on the mailing list to receive news of Resolution Institute Chapter events email us on firstname.lastname@example.org letting us know which state or territory you are in.
Establishing a Resolution Institute Chapter
Under the Resolution Institute Constitution, Chapters are straightforward to establish and operate. The Resolution Institute Office supports members in setting up and running a local Chapter. So talk to us about starting a local Chapter where you are.